Friday 7 May 2010

Squeeze. Gulp.

I follow a lot of blogs on and off and "Looking throught the Glass" is one of my favourites.(http://lookingthroughtheglass-kim.blogspot.com/A real family facing some difficult things over the years but they just scream "family" and I love that. Everything is so to do with the family and there's so much love there. I would really liketo meet them and experience that total family thing.

And then they fed a pet store rat called Kevin to their pet snake who squeezed it to death and gulped it down for lunch. Sob. They named it and then fed it to a snake. More sobs. But it is a beautiful snake, and it has to eat...but they named it, you got a name, you're family in my book. Just for the record. Snowball will never be fed to a snake. Guinea Pig in a million and much smaller than Kevin. And not big enough to satisfy a snake.



No comments: